Rebecca’s Positive Story Book
Recommended age 3 – 6 years
** “Engaging story with a great positive message” – Appyreviews
“My little girl loves this story, it is one of her favourites, have been reading it to her everyday” – Jackie L -parent
** This is more than just an interactive storybook – it utilizes the latest research in Positive Psychology (the science of happiness), it is a great resource for parents to help their child understand resilience.
*** The Storyline
In this engaging story book, Rebecca is excited about spending the day with her dad at the park, though to her surprise it starts raining. Follow Rebecca and her dad in finding ways to have fun in the rain. Great bedtime story, with a fairytale ending!
- 6 Fun Games through-out the story: Find the animals; Counting; Matching and Identifying Emotions
- Have fun playing and dressing up Rebecca – over 100 combinations of dress ups. Take a picture of Rebecca when you are done.
- Interactive scenes with touch functionality
- Beautiful, professional and original illustrations
- Two ways to read – “Read myself” or “Read to me”
- Professional voice narrated by a young girl
- Words highlighted as you read
- Touch sound on /off at any point during the story
- Access to the main menu from any page
Happiness (Positive Psychology) lessons
- The story follows a journey to teach children an important message about having the right attitude and resilience
- Using beautiful illustrations, the lessons are communicated in a fun way through a light and enjoyable story children can relate to
- A link to a report (on our website) to assist parents and teachers, on ways to bring out the principles of positive psychology in the story (www.kidshappyapps.com).
- Does not contain ads
- Does not have any in-app purchases
- Does not collect any of your data
- Does not link to any social media sites
Please join Kids Happy Apps on their noble quest to help every child be a happy child! How do we do this?
Many of our apps are based on principles within Positive Psychology. This new area of psychology looks at ways to promote happiness in kids (and adults). Co-founder of Kids Happy Apps Olivia Petrovska, is a professional speaker, author and consultant in Positive Psychology.
For any kind of support or feedback, please contact Kids Happy Apps here. We cannot respond directly to reviews. We are a young company, very open to feedback and suggestions.