Director’s Chair – Make a Movie
Recommended age 7 – 14 years
Editors Choice – Appyreviews
“I use this in the classroom, the kids absolutely love it” – Melbourne primary school teacher
“Was lots of fun creating our own movies, playing them back created lots of laughs” – Parent
Explore your imagination!
Use your creativity and create your own blockbluster movie!
You choose the storyline, you choose the screenplay, you choose the movie stars, you choose the location and most importantly you choose the ending! Is your story going to be a fairytale? Is it going to have superheors? So many possibilities, so much fun!
- Choose from 26 animated backgrounds and 180 characters and objects
- Record your own voice
- Record the movement of the characters and objects
- Create a single scene or group them together to make a movie
- Create a picture
- Save feature, save on your phone and share with your friend and family
- Does not contain ads
- Does not have any in-app purchases
- Does not collect any of your data
- Does not link to any social media sites
Here is a Review of Directors Chair | Make your own movie app
Please join Kids Happy Apps on their noble quest to help every child be a happy child! How do we do this?
Many of our apps are based on principles within Positive Psychology. This new area of psychology looks at ways to promote happiness in kids (and adults). Co-founder of Kids Happy Apps Olivia Petrovska, is a professional speaker, author and consultant in Positive Psychology.
For any kind of support or feedback, please contact Kids Happy Apps here. We cannot respond directly to reviews. We are a young company, very open to feedback and suggestions.